Fly your way: The new PrivateFly Jet Card
Fly personal. A trusted, tailored service made simple, delivered by your dedicated Personal Account Manager.
Talk to our expert team 24/7 to discover more about the new PrivateFly Jet Card. Call us on +7 (495) 402-24-53.
At PrivateFly, we’re extending our services to reach new heights of choice, consistency and personalisation.
Our new Jet Card gives you more control over how you book and fly, with a bespoke service, tailored to your needs.
As a PrivateFly Jet Card holder, you’ll have priority access to our safety-accredited family fleet and wider aircraft network in Europe and the USA. A Personal Account Manager is on-hand to ensure every aspect of your journey is taken care of. No detail is too small. No request is too big.
Our technology simplifies enquiry to take-off for greater convenience. You can enjoy enhanced booking, guaranteed availability, fixed prices and streamlined payment terms - every time you fly.
Key benefits of the PrivateFly Jet Card
- Enhanced control and convenience from fixed, upfront hourly rates.
- Use your Jet Card seamlessly for flights in Europe and the USA through our sister company, Sentient Jet.
- Streamlined booking process to access your preferred aircraft group, even at short notice.
- Exclusive City Pair rates on popular routes.
- Priority access to our family fleet aircraft and wider accredited network - with guaranteed aircraft availability.
- Personal Account Manager, available 24/7.
- Flexible booking and cancellation terms.
- Share your card with up to 5 people.
Jet Card hourly rates from €5,900
Choose whether you want to fly on Light Jets, Midsize Jets or Heavy Jets. Depending on your travel requirements, the PrivateFly Jet Card offers hourly rates from €5,900, based on a 25 hour commitment.
Either way you'll benefit from highly-competitive jet card terms including guaranteed 24-hour access to our family fleet and other premium suppliers. You'll also enjoy discounted access to our City Pair fixed rate prices on popular routes, plus more flexibility and fewer peak day restrictions than other jet card providers.